Miss Erin Byrnes
Miss Byrnes was born in Stevens Point, Wisconsin, grew up in Venice, Florida, and has lived in Arizona now for 10 years. Erin grew up with two Catholic educators as parents and attended Catholic School until college. She then attended Northern Arizona University where she studied Elementary and Early Childhood Education. She did her student teaching here at San Francisco de Asis School in the 3rd grade and fell in love with the community! She graduated Summa Cum Laude in May of 2015 with her Bachelor of Science. She is ecstatic to have the opportunity to teach here and is excited for the adventures the coming year has in store. When she’s not at school, Miss Byrnes enjoys music, fishing, and of course any form of coffee!
- Faith Formation: Focus on Prayer and Communication Skills, Growth in a Relationship Rooted in God’s Great Love, Mass Attendance, Mass Participation, and Mass Planning
- Superkids Reading and Language Arts Program: Phonemic Awareness, Introductory Handwriting Skills, Print Concepts, Vocabulary Instruction, Foundational Reading Skills, Introduction to Reading Comprehension
- Math Skills: Number Sense, Recognition of Shapes, Patterns, Similarities and Differences, Measurement, Basic Addition Skills, Basic Subtraction Skills
- Science/Social Studies: Hands-on Experiments, Exploration of our World, Introduction to the Scientific Method, Introduction to Historical Events
- Eighth Grade Buddy Program: Pinning Ceremony (Fall), Mass Attendance, Other Activities
- Kindergarten Promotion Ceremony