San Francisco de Asis Catholic School operates with an annual budget that is the result of a collaborative process, emphasizing faithful stewardship.
San Francisco de Asis Catholic School strives for advancement through communications, marketing, enrollment management, and development.
San Francisco de Asis Catholic School greatly appreciates your financial support.
- Outright Gifts - Gifts of cash, checks, property and securities are welcome to support the cost of school operations.
- Matching Gifts - There are many employers who have matching gift programs which can leverage to multiply the benefits of your contribution. Ask your employer if they have a matching gift program.
- Scholarship - The need for additional funds above and beyond what Catholic Education Arizona provides continues to grow. Donors may designate contributions to help families in need of tuition assistance and families who are in need of uniform assistance.
- Planned Giving - Planned gifts include estate plans, charitable trusts, gift annuities and bequests. This type of gifting can offer tax advantages and allow you to maximize your giving potential.
- Endowment Fund - A contribution to San Francisco de Asis Catholic School Endowment Fund is an excellent opportunity to contribute to the long term support of our school.
Hannah Tesch Memorial Scholarship
Read more about Hannah Tesch and consider making a donation to the Hannah Tesch Memorial Scholarship.